- Dear Eric,
The Hay Springs School Community Foundation sends our great appreciation to you and your staff for making our dream become a reality! We are so pleased with and proud of the Lister-Sage Community Center. We have received many, many compliments on the facility and know that it will make our Hay Springs Community a better place to live.
We also want to say thank you for your In-Kind donations of labor and equipment for the installation of scoreboards, building the concrete retaining wall, as well as the ongoing use of your scaffold. Your generosity provided relief to our limited financial resources and we do appreciate it.
It was a great experience working with you and your team. We can truthfully say we worked with the best general contractor in the country! Thank you for helping make this great project happen.Judy Hiles | Board of Directors | Hay Springs School Community Foundation
- I think we enjoyed the experience as much as you did. We wish we had more work in the area and were able to keep one of your crews busy all the time. Thanks again for the professional way the Chadron project was handled.Alan Palmer | Project Manager | Project Management Office-Colorado | The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Dear Dana,
Enclosed is an article from the March 9th edition of the Rapid City Journal. I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate Fuller Construction, especially Rolland Sayer and Mel Reeves, on receipt of an award for general construction work on the Mari Sandoz High Plains Heritage Center. The Sandoz Center is a wonderful addition to the College campus and we appreciate the exemplary renovation and construction completed by your company. Congratulations on a job well done.Ed Hoffman | Vice President for Administration | Chadron State College
- I was just up to Gordon yesterday and looked at the remodeling on the front of the building. Just wanted to let you know I thought it looked great. Great transition on the inside, [I] really liked the way it came out on the outside . Just wanted to pass along my appreciation for a job well done. Thanks!Owen Palm | President/General Manager | 21st Century Equipment | Gordon, Nebraska
- Gene Lilly Surety Bonds has provided bonding to Fuller Construction Co. Inc. since 1982. They have a working line of approximately $10 million single job and $20 million aggregate; this is not a limit, merely what has been required to date. Fuller Construction is a high-principled company and we hold them in the highest regard.Gene Lilly Surety Bonds, Inc. | James M. King | Executive Vice-President
- Your crew performed at a high level of professionalism. It is a pleasure to work with such a company.Steve Mezger | Project Engineer at State of South Dakota | Office of the State Engineer
- I would like to thank you and your employees for the excellent work that you have done for the City of Gordon this past year.
Fred Hlava | City Manager | City of Gordon
- You have done a fine job completing the project on time, on budget, and with an obvious concern for quality craftsmanship. I hope we will have the opportunity to work with you again in the future.
David J. Chamberlain | AIA | Savage and Findley, Architecture and Planning
- Fuller Construction Company is a family owned business and construction company with its principal office in Chadron, NE. They have been in this area for many years and have a very solid and respected reputation. The family owned corporation is now into the third generation of the Fuller family.
We at Security First Bank are proud to have recently gained the business relationship with this reputable company.
Ronald F. Peters | President | Security First Bank
Hay Springs, NE